Kaquscottish Kaquscottish

I remember this :P

I found the original one from 2007 on my memory stick earlier this week. This is a definite improvement from the original though!

[LR] Drum Beat [LR] Drum Beat

I like the beat...

...but I have to agree with Shikamarana, the last beat does kind of fuck up the whole beat. The beat itself is bouncy, has a good amount of bass in it, and gets kind of catchy after a while.

2/5, 5/10.

Little-Rena responds:

Uh yeah, I was testing the program I got out mostly.

[LR] Morning Rush [LR] Morning Rush

It's hard to get into.

I didn't like it. It just sounded like you threw lots of silly sound effects and tried to make a beat out of it. It was pretty dull, and kind of annoying too. >:(

Maybe if you cut down on some of the silly sound effects, try add an actual harmony, then it may have been a wee bit better.

1/5, 3/10.

You can do better.

Little-Rena responds:

I can't do better with a free program and a sound recorder, so yeah. I tried to time the sound effects into it in a way that wouldn't sound harsh.

-Radioactive- -Radioactive-

In my opinion, it sounds a lot like...

...TrainStation Dukeout, which was also made by you. This time around, it has a lot more bass, and has more melodies within the song. Unfortunately, Dukeout kind of fizzled out near the end, and was not as strong as it was at the start. This time around, the pace is kept more consistent to the end, with the final result of a well produced piece of Techno.

Great job. :D

Big Blue - F-Zero X (Cover) Big Blue - F-Zero X (Cover)

Big Blue has a great tune...

And the guitars in this were great, but I was hoping for it to sound more heavy: the drums could have benefited from being louder. But yeah, nice work.

madness 6 madness 6

Nice work!

I agree with Ismael92: it's a great tune, but you've called it "Madness 6" when it's from "Madness 5: Depradation".

Still, fantastic work, and I loved the tune to Madness 6!

Keep up the great work!