T.R.U.T.H. T.R.U.T.H.

Pretty funny idea!

I thought this was a pretty cool idea when I watched it, the testimonial of the man in prison made me laugh hard. I liked the voices and the effort that you had put into the characters lip synching animations, but was a little let down by the lack of colour and other background elements throughout the movie. I feel that this would have been significantly better if you had even went to the trouble of colouring the character's clothes in and added some simple backdrops to a lot of the scenes, but that doesn't detract from the funny in this animation: it just makes it more cosmetically appealing. ;)

Hope you keep working hard at it and nice work!

123mine123 responds:

Thankyou! I really want to make it simple, but since its a let down...
im gonna make my animation art better... but that's gonna take a long time making because I suck at drawing...
Thanks for the tips, pretty useful!

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Sweet!

I'll admit that I've never played the game before, but found it very entertaining nonetheless.

Funny expressions and voices, coupled with some great animation, you made it accessible to everyone, which was fantastic.

The camp "Boom! <3" bit and the transexual robot (?) were definite lol moments for me, and it was good of you to poke fun at Kojima's "weird for the sake of weird" aspect in his games.

Love how it turned out, congratulations, and I hope to see this on the front page and with a Daily 1st sometime tomorrow! ;)

Cheers!

Phobotech responds:

Like I told Murad136, I accomplished my goals in finishing this thing and it receiving a higher score than my crappy Flash Test. As far as I'm concerned that, coupled with these great reviews I'm getting, is making me a happy dude.

Glad you enjoyed it, man! Thanks!

OPTIMISTA. OPTIMISTA.

SURPRISE REVIEW TIME.

I keep on having to remind myself to review your latest movies and everyday I choose not to do so, I rip off a fingernail.

So lets see, starts off with a nice bit of FBF, which reminded me a good bit about your submission in the Doodle Collab. The music suits it and it's a nifty wee bit.

At first I thought it would have been entirely experimental, but I was both surprised and amused to see you do your cartoon thing which incorporates real life problems with funny voices and bizarre humour. :P

Then there was some Durr Darr Derrs (POOL PARTY?) and shit, and then the giant octopus thing with the kick ass music (what's the name of the song?).

So yeah, I'm glad I stopped by on this and gave it a look. And because I've practically told everyone what happens, they don't have to watch it now D:

lol, kidding on and good work. I'd better check your other new things out before I turn to my toenails. :(

Mechabloby responds:

i've already got your toenails they're yellow by coldplay

A Flash Tale A Flash Tale

Great!

As a Flash artist I know too well the potential threat of Flash explodation.

Decent music, neat, smooth animation, I expect good things from this flash. A lot of people can relate to your mishappening, and they're all going to find it as funny as I did.

Awesome job man. :D

Nose-army responds:

Ya, I know I'm not so good with the sound effects and music. When I finish the animation all I can think of is submitting it, and I usually rush the sound.

Viva La Eggman Viva La Eggman

Good concept.

Good choice of music, and decent and funny animation. You done a good job at syncing the animation to the song.

It went a bit weird during the "fear in my enemies eyes" bit. It just showed that circle (the eye) and I almost thought it was the end of the movie!

I really enjoyed watching your movie, and gave you 4/5 and 7/10 for your efforts.

Great job mate. :D

Black (+)ps

Sanjeev74 responds:

cheers!

super happy fun life super happy fun life

Superb.

You can tell that a lot of effort was put into this flash.

At first you feel the title is ironic to the flash: incredibly drab colours, signs related to depression (isolation, self harming, suicide). As the flash continues, we see a couple holding hands, and we see a black figure that overcomes the contemplation of committing suicide and begins to sprout colour. And then there's a super happy ending! Yay! ^_^

The object of the flash is to highlight that there is a metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how shit things seem, there is always an opportunity to move on, and enjoy life to it's maximum, and it should not be cut short through self will.

I thoroughly enjoyed this flash Mech. Well done. :D

Mechabloby responds:

Glad you liked it. I hope people who watch this who suffer with depression and think there is no hope out there realise that there is after watching this as there is! Anyways, thanks for the review. :)

Smokin' Iz Bad Smokin' Iz Bad

You're sending out the right message. :)

I like the choice of music, and you had some funny ideas in there. But you were a little lacking in the animation.

Perhaps you could improve by narrating it, and doing a Public Health announcement about it, if you know what I mean. Some more animation would be a plus too.

3/5, 6/10.

Good luck. :D

Casualty in New York City Casualty in New York City

I liked it.

Pretty cool flash, good choice of music, and the ending was pretty funny. I would have hoped to have seen Casualty at the Lady Liberty statue, like the icon suggests.

I had no idea it was Casualty's birthday today. Happy birthday to you if you're reading mate. :D

Nice job, I like how you have started putting more effort into your flashes. There is a difference, and they are more enjoyable to watch.

3/5, 6/10.

Black (+)ps

Murray responds:

If you find these more enjoyable to watch, then sometime in the future, my flashes should be even more enjoyable. :) Thanks!

CoCkSpLoSiOn CoCkSpLoSiOn

Superb animation.

It ran so smoothly and quickly, that I had to watch it a few times to catch every detail of it.

An awesome short this, great job!

The Daily Food Chain The Daily Food Chain

Haha, nice idea!

I liked the animation in this, it was clear, colourful, and fairly smooth.

The idea behind this I thought was a good idea, too.

My only gripe is that there was no sound. I would have given you more stars if you had some background music, or sound effects integrated within the movie.

Apart from that, it was simple and sweet.

Nice one. B)